Securing Your Rental
What you need to do to secure a rental
We hope this website has helped you find the place where you want to live.
Before you contact us, here’s what you will need to know about securing your rental:
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time the lease is signed.
- You will need to see the rental property before signing a lease. Call (828) 262-1571 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
- You must show a valid driver’s license and photo I.D.
- You will be expected to pay a security deposit when you sign your lease, and you will be charged a small application fee. Call for details on the required deposit and application fee for your rental unit.
- You will need two years’ previous landlord references (not including family members) and a full-time job. If you do not have these, you must have a guarantor on your lease. The guarantor must be at least 18 years old at the time he or she signs the guarantor agreement.
- You will need to print out an application, complete it, and bring it with you to our offices.
After securing your rental with us and signing a lease, it is your responsibility to set up utilities (you may or may not need to set up your water and sewer depending on your unit). Contact the following to connect your services:
To secure a rental, you will need to print out an application, complete it, and bring it with you to our offices.