Securing Your Rental
Before you contact us, here’s what you will need to know about securing your rental:
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time the lease is signed.
- You will need to see the rental property before signing a lease. Call (828) 262-1571 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
- You must show a valid driver’s license and photo I.D.
- You will be expected to pay a security deposit when you sign your lease, and you will be charged a small application fee. Call for details on the required deposit and application fee for your rental unit.
- You will need two years’ previous landlord references (not including family members) and a full-time job. If you do not have these, you must have a guarantor on your lease. The guarantor must be at least 18 years old at the time he or she signs the guarantor agreement.
- You will need to print out an application, complete it, and bring it with you to our offices.
After securing your rental with us and signing a lease, it is your responsibility to set up utilities (you may or may not need to set up your water and sewer depending on your unit). Contact the following to connect your services: